If eligible and applied, the rebate amount is determined by your monthly rental rate:
– Rental rates under $1200 will qualify for a $100 VISA/MC Gift Card.
– Rental rates between $1200-$1799 will qualify for a $150 VISA/MC Gift Card.
– Rental rates $1,800 or more will qualify for a $200 VISA/MC Gift Card.
- Your monthly rental rate is defined as the effective average monthly rent after all concessions are applied. “Concessions” are defined as any discounts and/or specials offered by the apartment community that reduce your monthly rental rate.
- Locator Agents and your agent’s name must be listed on both your guest card and rental application.
- You must sign up and lease at an apartment community referred to you by your agent.
- You must not have learned of or visited the apartment community prior to using our service.
- In some cases, the properties require that we register you before you visit. Please notify your agent before visiting the apartment communities so your agent can verify that any pre-registration requirements have been fulfilled.
- Your name must appear on the lease as an occupant.
- Only one VISA/MC Gift Card will be provided per apartment.
- You must stay current on your rent and do not break your lease contract.
- Not valid for renewal of lease.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you transfer to a sister apartment community. A sister apartment community is owned or managed by the same company as the apartment community you are moving from.
- You will not qualify for any offer if you, or anyone leasing with you, have signed a previous lease agreement or have a previous relationship with the apartment community.
You will not qualify for any offer if you found the apartment community using services other than Locator Agents.
- You must submit for your Rebate Claim to us within 30 days of moving into the apartment community.
- Apartment community must pay Locator Agents a commission of no less than 50% of one month’s rent for any rebate claims to be valid.
- In most cases a minimum lease term of 12 months is required by the apartment communities to pay our commission. Some properties only require a 6 month lease to pay our commission. Your agent can verify any lease term requirements for you prior to visiting the communities.
- Rebates will only be sent after your apartment community has paid our invoice, this typically takes anywhere from 4-12 weeks.